I was interviewed today by Rosangel and Ruthie of Cafecito Break. Right now people are experiencing a lot of uncertainty in their lives. I hope that this talk show will give people some useful food for thought and soul growth that will help them to have a better understanding of what is really going on right now from a spiritual perspective.
I jam packed as much info as I could into that talk show, connected a lot of dots. Please enjoy, and prepare to do a lot of your own research. Below is a bit more info that expounds on those topics further. You must know these things in order to navigate your reality as a Master and not as a victim.
Listen to the show here:
Arriale Starbird is a Spiritual Counselor and Shamanic Energy Medicine practitioner. She created, practices and teaches a unique healing art - Spirit Warrior Medicine - which is a result of many years of doing inner work and working with clients. She has been working with clients since 2004, to help them recover wholeness, self integration, and reach optimal levels of health. Her work is inspired by many healing modalities which she has studied, including several paths of Shamanic Medicine, Past Life Regression Therapy, Spiritual Psychology, Reiki, Psychic Self Defense, working with Archangels and Angels for healing and to acquire information, Matrix Energetics, Bioenergetics, Aromatherapy, Anti-Aging medicine, Astrology, Numerology, Body Work, Breathwork, Meditation, Kinesiology, Yoga, Nutrition, Supplementation, Fitness Science, several different forms of Martial Arts, and other forms of natural healing and therapies.
In this interview, she connects a lot of dots, between key metaphysical concepts to help humanity be Masters of their own reality and break out of the 3D matrix!
Questions she discusses:
What is the difference between dimensions, densities, and timelines?
How to navigate the field of potential and timelines?
What is the nature of 3D Matrix vs 5D Matrix?
Who are the Starseeds, Indigos (Spirit Warriors) and the Crystal and Rainbow kids?
What is the Earth Black Goo?
What is the Invasive Black good?
What are SSP and DUMBs - Secret Space Program and Deep Underground Military Bases?
Difference between real souls vs non real people?
What is the difference between Hermetics and the Law Of Attraction?
Why must we practice Law Of Attraction and Shadow Integration together?
What happens when we don’t?
Why we all have PTSD?
What is the relationship between the Shamanic concept of Soul Loss and Dissociative Disorder / MPD, Autism, Schizophrenia, Stockholm Syndrome, and many other mental and physical illnesses?
Cultivate a Spirit Warrior Mindset and Lifestyle:
- 100% responsibility for your reality, including your wounds, your PTSD, your mind, your soul, your body, your consciousness and unconsciousness, your shadows, your inner treasures, your inner dragons, and your inner heroes
- Healthy lifestyle: Very clean diet. Plant based diet a must. Vegan is best. Vegetarian ok. Don’t eat meat of any kind - nothing that has a heart and a face. Eggs might be ok for some. Dairy strongly not recommended. Vegetables and plant based proteins should be your main diet. Ideally, grow your own food.
If you eat animals (which are other people, because they have souls) the Draco see that as you implicitly agreeing to the idea of being eaten. And so they do just that. Abduct humans, eat them, or put them in DUMBS and use their energy for their goals.
- Intermittent Fasting - boosts the immune system. Experiencing ketosis on a regular basis is necessary for the body to be optimally healthy.
- Regular strenuous exercise. 1 hr 5-6 days / week is very good. Longer workouts, if you’re able.
- Pure water with alkaline pH. No tap water at all. Don’t buy water in plastic bottles. Filter your own water.
- Quality supplements, in the right dosages.
- Critical: Detox daily! Most people don't do this and those that do, don't do nearly enough. People on this planet have massive amounts of toxins they are not aware of. You must detox daily so that your Soul can fully incarnate into your body. It doesn’t happen all at once at birth. It happens slowly over the course of your life. And it cannot incarnate into a toxic, sick body! If your soul is blocked from incarnating into your body, then dark forces will be able to have control over it more easily. That is the purpose of the toxins in our food, air, water, etc. - to block people's connection to Source, as well as higher density Light ETS who offer us guidance and support.
- Mental and emotional diet - be very careful what information, ideas and images you ingest into your mind and energy field. Research everything, but not everything will be medicine and nourishment for your soul’s growth. Cultivate strong boundaries, and choose carefully what you will allow in or out of these boundaries.
- Spartan lifestyle. Have as little attachments as possible. It’s ok to own things, but don’t allow those things to own you.
- Meditation and Breathwork daily - free and cleanse your mind and consciousness of internal negative attachments, garbage, distractions, and distortions. Learn to concentrate your energy and mind into a laser like focus, it is a pre-requisite to be able to manifest what you want effectively.
The purpose of Spirit Warrior Medicine:
- To protect and cultivate that which is sacred - your Self, your Soul, your Spirit and your connection to Source (aka the Creator, God, the Great Spirit, your Higher Power, etc.)
- Personal and Spiritual Development to move from 3D (3rd density false matrix, disconnected from Source) to 5D (5th density natural universal matrix, connected to Source) and beyond
- To integrate one’s own deeper creative potential trapped in one’s unconsciousness, aka ‘the shadow’ in Jungian psychology. This process is called Shadow Integration. No, it does not mean you integrate evil into yourself. The idea is that once you face the dark/unseen parts with love, they transform into light. Then you integrate that light that was unknown to you before. This is how your wounds become a source of Medicine for yourself and others whom you share your Medicine with.
- To cultivate the capability, skills and mindset of a Spirit Warrior who effectively overcomes all dark forces which block one’s progress and spiritual evolution. And to pass on this Art to future generations.
- To take the red pill :)
To schedule a private session with Arriale please contact her through her websites:
#SpiritWarrior #SpiritWarriorMedicine #Shamanism #SoulRetrieval #ShadowIntegration #Healing #Health #Nutrition #Vegan #Vegetarian #Meditation #BlackGoo #Starseeds #DUMBS #SSP #SecretSpaceProgram #LawOfAttraction #LOA #Hermetics #RedPill #Matrix #PTSD #Autism #5D #Spirituality #Conspiracy #Conspirituality #Indigo #Warrior #coronavirus #covid #5G #AI #DarkAI #ArtificialIntelligence #Transhumanism #InternetOfThings #InternetOfMinds #Source
Date: February 21, 10AM - 7PM
Address: 202 2nd Street E. Hastings, MN 55033
No charge to attend
Arriale Starbird is a Spiritual Counselor and Shamanic Energy Medicine practitioner. Her unique healing art utilizes a fusion of multiple modalities which she has studied, including several paths of Shamanic Medicine, Past Life Regression Therapy, Spiritual Psychology, Reiki, Psychic Self Defense, Angel Healing, Matrix Energetics, Bioenergetics, Aromatherapy, Anti-Aging medicine, Astrology, Numerology, Body Work, Breathwork, Meditation, Kinesiology, Yoga, Nutrition, Supplementation, Fitness Science, several different forms of Martial Arts, and other forms of natural healing and therapies. She has over 16 years of experience working with clients, to help them recover wholeness, self integration, and reach optimal levels of health. She is the director of Pure Hearth Center, a healing center in New York City.
She will be offering healing sessions and readings, at special rates, at the opening.
Issues she can help you with:
- Increasing or strengthening your connection with your Higher Power/ Spirit / Source / God
- Soul Retrieval
- Destiny Retrieval
- Inner Child Healing
- Chakra and aura clearing and healing
- Munay Ki - growing a rainbow body
- Spiritual Clearing and Cleansing from dark force attachments
- Cord cutting
- Space Clearing
- Deprogramming of unconscious scripts from past lives, or current life
- Akashic Records Sacred Contracts re-scripting
- Shadow Integration
- Nutrition and diet
- Fitness goals
- Weight loss
- Fatigue, CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), lack of energy
- Chronic pain
- Poor memory and concentration, brain fog
- and much more!
#Hastings #Mnpls #Minneapolis #MN #Minnesota #Healing #Health #Nutrition #Shamanism #Detoxing #Fatigue #WeightLoss #Starseeds
I was out of town for a couple of weeks, doing work. Busy working, busy studying for my Personal Fitness Trainer exam, no gym equipment. Definitely not enough working out. I worked out only 3 times. Saw some of my gains melt away, not a lot, but I’m measuring things with a microscope now… Its hard to build, easy to destroy. 5 days of not working out and I feel like a fat slob.
Today, I was back to ‘boot camp.’ Here is my work out from today.
8 min foam roller
5 min Yoga/ stretch
10 push ups
10 dead lifts
10 pull ups
16 weighted lunges
25 barbell squats
90 sec jump rope
20 min boxing/kick boxing practice (series of tabatas. 3 30 sec breaks throughout)
1 min suitcase crunches
10 ball push ups
20 and 20 dumbbell bicep curls
10 and 10 pistol squats
4 mile run
7 sprints (100 meter dash)
12 tricep dips
10 hanging leg raises
1 min suitcase crunches
10 pull ups
5 min Yoga/ stretch
I’m seeing my studying is paying off. My form is better. My awareness of how to group different exercise together is better, to achieve specific fitness goals, or fill in my weaknesses. I’m always experimenting (on myself lol). I’m learning so many new terms, and concepts, I sometimes forget the ones I already know lmao… Brain overload. When that happens, I just return to the basics. Mastering the basics is, after all, the most important thing.
I got a new foam roller, which I never had before, and I’m liking it. I also got some more weights. Every now and then I add a new piece of equipment to my home gym, and so it keeps growing and growing…
Some of you out there, who are not spiritual/ metaphysical, and/or don't know me, may not believe me, but because I’m intuitive and clairvoyant, I can see spiritual beings around me and interact with them. I’m a natural medium and this has been my norm since I was a baby. For years, while I was working out, I’ve had different types of Masters appear right in front of me and either do healing on me or some part of my life, give me fitness advice (not kidding!), give me life direction advice, etc.
A few months ago my most important Guide, Jesus Christ, appeared right in front of me as I was working out and was coaching me on which exercises to do and how many reps. Ha! I talk to JC often, but I just didn't expect at that time, for him to coach me in something mundane like working out. I took it as a sign that my idea that I should become a Personal Fitness Trainer was a good one, and JC supports that path. Morihei Ueshiba (founder of Aikido) appeared to me, first in a dream, I think about 1.5 yrs ago, where he transmitted the spirit of Aikido into my body through my hand. I did not know who he was at that time. In the dream I asked him what it was that he gave me. He said Aikido. I researched Aikodo, and identified the man from my dream as Morihei Ueshiba. Later he appeared to me, again, while I was in the middle of a kick boxing tabata, then a few times while I was running or doing kick boxing practice. He was giving me strategic guidance, regarding a life situation that required a careful application of the Art of War. Mary in Red appeared to me while I was doing sprints, and Mary in Blue appeared to me many times in dreams, always helping, healing and giving information. The Mantis beings, the Tiger, the Dragon seem to be around a lot, and some other totems and spirit beings are part of my practice now too. Sometimes I fuse their energies into mine and it aids my practice. These Sacred Teachers are visiting me all the time. I have on-going conversations with them, about my life, and about the world at large. They teach me to manage my life and my energy. Shamanism is fun :) If you don’t mind having to battle a lot of dark forces that hang out on this planet. Obviously, I don’t mind (anymore)… Not looking for it, but these entities think they rule this place and like to interfere in human affairs. So if they dare to interfere in my life, I forcefully clear them out. It’s all part of my training as a Spirit Warrior. Spiritual Warfare is real, and we are all involved. Whether you like it or not. I just accept this reality. It is. And I am. I just focus on my goals, and deal with whatever comes up, and seek to use every challenge that comes up as a furthering of my experience as a Spirit Warrior. Whatever useful is in the experience becomes part of my Medicine.
The point of my relating that to you, is to show that physical fitness is not separate from Spiritual development. Ultimately, both are the same thing, and both should serve a sacred cause. Your commitment to a sacred cause is what will determine what your physical practice style and volume should be. Some people tell me that working out or running is boring, and that's why they don’t like to do it. I’m sorry, to be so blunt, but you’re just being lazy and unimaginative. Working out does not have to be boring. While you’re working out or running, you can: listen to audiobooks, deeply think about your life’s problems and create solutions, mentally write a memoir, a play or a novel, pray, meditate, mentally talk to God, heal from any form of illness through prayer, meditation, and doing Energy Healing on yourself. It’s not hard to do what I do and use that time to pray and meditate and commune with your Spirit Guides and God. If you’re watching TV while you’re working out, watching things like CNN or listening to whatever trash passes for music nowadays, no wonder you’re bored. Throw that TV in the trash, and focus on developing your self, spirit, soul and mind instead. If you’re developing your body, while killing your soul and mind by putting trash into it, you are doing yourself a serious disservice, and missing the point of fitness.
Shamanism is a very ancient tradition, and is essentially about cultivating your personal power. I use the term power, in the literal sense of the word, a form of creative energy. So whenever I do any sort of physical fitness, I charge my spiritual and mental 'battery'. Everyone has a battery, and we use this energy when creating anything in the real world. In order for you to have energy to accomplish anything of substance in the real world, that battery needs to be re-filled regularly with fresh new energy. Because it is used constantly. Most regular people give this energy away easily, and do not cultivate it. They have no concept of tracking it, or that it can be cultivated and used for healing, warfare, light or dark purposes, it can be hidden and shape shifted. (Though it cannot be destroyed, just changed.) And so they end up being manipulated by those who do understand all those things.
So when I work out, I generate my own personal power and fill this battery. I think of physical fitness as a physical form of prayer. It’s my body praying and communing with the Creator, and receiving new energy directly from the Source of all Creation. I invite you to do the same. You can use this energy for personal healing, when directed that way. Or you can share that Medicine with others in need.
When you use that power in the real world, as long as your actions serve a sacred positive goal, you will be cultivating a positive form of Mastery. But if you do unethical things that serve demonic causes, harm others, are against God and life, then you will be cultivating a dark form of Mastery/ Sorcery. It’s related to karma. So doing evil in the world will back fire on you, eventually. So don’t do that.
Also, don’t let anyone sap your battery. Some people are vampiric and will deliberately find ways to sap your battery; such as through constant complaining at you, lying and conning you, through narcissistic attention seeking, through sucking you into their drama, etc. Stress, worry, anxiety, insomnia, physical or mental disease, depression, toxicity, addictions, co-dependent relationships, etc. are also just some things that will sap your energetic battery. When your energy is sapped, but you still have to go out there and work, solve problems, and in so many ways output your energy, you will inevitably feel resentment and like a victim, even like a slave in a system that is sucking you dry. I know a lot of people like that, and they have a very strong sense of lack, being helpless, being a victim in the world that doesn’t care about them, and not being able to affect change. These people tend to attract false prophets, who claim to be able to solve all their problems, and ‘give them their power back,’ usually by taking it from someone else. It’s a lie and an illusion. They can’t give people their power back, because they don’t have it, and taking it from someone else to give to someone else, doesn’t solve the problem. The reason these people don’t have any power, is because they never cultivated it. And that is the problem. Most people never sought to cultivate their nature in a positive way at all. And some who have, have given up along the way, because it's too difficult, and they are too lazy.
And I’ve also known people who have spent their lives, cultivating their personal power and using it for positive sacred causes, such as to help others, teach and heal this world and society. These people are few. I was blessed to have them as my teachers and mentors.
There are some people who will undoubtedly read this blog and decide that only Shamans, or Martial Artists, or certain types of people can or should cultivate their personal power, and that for a regular person it's just too difficult. Incorrect. Excuses. Everyone can and should. And it requires the development and refinement of ALL aspects of you: physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, mundane and transcendent. Otherwise, it’s not mastery. Also, it’s not a competition. It’s simply a more mature, more meaningful way to live. Why wouldn’t you want that?
I hope one day, each of you, becomes a Master in your own life, a person who cultivates your self to such a degree, that you become Medicine for this world, and make our world brighter with your wisdom. That is my prayer for you all for 2020 and beyond!
Arriale Starbird is a Spiritual Counselor, Shamanic Energy Healer, Reiki Master, Past Life Regression Therapist, Teacher and Mentor. To schedule a private session or register for the program, please contact us.