Spirit Warriors don’t have friends. We either have allies or enemies. Children have friends. Friends have fun together. Children, Friends and fun are wonderful things. Don’t get me wrong. But a Warrior cannot base the foundation of their life on fun. The foundation of a Spirit Warrior’s life is their own personal Mastery. It has also been called the pursuit of excellence and virtues. That includes constant growth, cultivation of your craft, through hard work, constant practice, skill development, clearing of all negative attachments to attain real clarity of vision and personal freedom, pursuit of knowledge, and service to others in need. So if other people in your life are not pursuing excellence, not cultivating their own self mastery, not growing their skill set consistently and vigorously, are not doing inner work on themselves, don’t have strong faith in the Great Spirit/God/Source, not aware of the forces at play in the Spiritual War, not paying attention to the social tides and currents, not pursing knowledge and truth with devotion, then they cannot be allies to you. Even if they are ‘friends.’ By the way, I happen to find the practices that lead to mastery fun, but its an outcome of my enjoying the work that I do, not fun for its own sake.
In a time of crisis, when dudu hits the fan, all the fun loving friends, who were glad to share in bread and circus with you in merry times, run away. This is how you know true friends from fakes. in troubled times, the fakes run away. In times of scarcity, struggle, uncertainty, and conflict, people like that easily steal from you, back stab you, lie, cheat and steal, sell out themselves, and sell you out, to take care of their own interests, which usually equate to their immediate material needs. Friends easily become strangers and enemies in challenging times. It means these friendships were not deep enough, not honest enough, not rooted in a mature Spirit and pursuit of excellence.
Common interests in peace time are very different than common interests during war time. Although we are in a literal visible war now, actually several wars on multiple planes, a Spirit Warrior is always aware of the Spiritual War ongoing in the unseen dimensions of our reality, and how they affect the psychological warfare, social engineering, and literal military wars in the world, even if that is not visible to many others.
The bottom line is, Self Mastery above all things is the goal of a Spirit Warrior. Surround yourself only with people who are at least as devoted to that aim as you are. If not, your life will be like a boat with a hole in it. The people who are intellectually and physically lazy, unmotivated, complainers, jealous, gossipy, who carry endless grudges and victim mentality and think the world owes them everything because of the suffering they’ve endured, people who steal your energy with their constant problems that they should solve themselves, but instead project on you - all these people will sink your ship, even if you are doing all the inner work you’re supposed to be doing perfectly.
It should be obvious to you that these people are not your allies. And it stands to reason, that if they are not allies, then they are enemies. Things get very black and white, when you are faced with a hard and cold thing called reality. Somewhat humorously I call the practice of clearing your life of non-allies and any form of baggage, the Tao of Big Stick. There are people who won’t let go of all the grudges, negative thinking patters, endless emotional wounding and baggage that they’ve accumulated over lifetimes, and that their families have accumulated over lifetimes. If you give them even a small chance, they’ll project all of their garbage on you, and tell you that you are the cause of all of the problems in their life, real or imagined, or that its your responsibility to fix them. The idea behind the Tao of Big Stick is that you have to use a big stick to resolutely push out all of them out of your life, and push out all of their garbage, and all of your own garbage as well, of course. If you want to have total health in your life, you have to have total cleanliness from all such hooks and hangers on.
If these are your family members, you need an even bigger stick, because the bonds to these people will be stronger due to the nature of family bonding. Naturally positive family bonding is a very good thing. But the dark forces take advantage of these ties being so strong, and when allowed, and given doorways to do so, inject themselves into family bonds in massive quantities. You have to be extremely resilient to let go of all the family garbage your family may want to pass on to you. They may cherish that garbage a lot. And they may guilt trip you, and call you a horrible person, if you do not want to keep carrying it, onto future generations. But if you are a true Spirit Warrior, devoted to self mastery, you have to let go of ALL inner and outer garbage.
There are many forms of garbage that are toxic even in very small amounts. If you want to succeed in life, have 0 tolerance for these in your life. It doesn’t mean you’ll be perfect right away as soon as you decide to ‘take out the trash.’ It means that you must devote yourself resolutely to clear these things out as soon as you find them in any area of your inner or outer life. True masters have zero margin for this sort of garbage, and have zero tolerance for bull shit artists who paint any of these things in a positive light. If anyone paints these things in a positive light, it means they are unwilling to take out the trash in their own life, in some capacity.
- Addictions to alcohol or synthetic substances, (i.e. recreational or pharma drugs)
- Addictions to people / co-dependent relationships
- Literal hoarding of stuff in your house, office or car
- Mental thought patters that keep you trapped at a low level of personal and spiritual development: such as victim mentality, ancestral baggage, false beliefs about yourself that were instilled by your family when you were young
- a job you hate, but are doing only for money
- self destructive behaviors, self harm
- patterns of behavior of abuse of others
- massive amounts of debt (I mean consumer debt, not investment debt)
- excessive amounts of negative emotional patters: guilt, shame, hate, anger, jealousy, arrogance, anxiety, worry, depression, apathy, grudges, vendettas, desire for revenge or to harm others to ‘get even,’
- chronic chaos, confusion and mental fog in your life, mind, or any area of your life
- patterns of procrastination or laziness
- avoidance of personal responsibility to do what you know you must do, while making excuses for your lack of responsibility and action
- a narcissistic pattern of desire to control everyone and everything around you, to use other people as props in your game, to manipulate others for personal gain at the expense of the other parties involved
- idolization of public figures, glamor, ‘stars’
- excessive or obsessive superficial pursuits of fame, glamour, physical appearance, ‘bling’, social accolades that garner attention, status and prestige, at the expense of authentic inner growth and self knowledge
- the need to receive constant approval from others to have a sense of your own self esteem and self worth
- having negative dark force attachments that control your mind and behavior, such as demonic entities, reptilian entities, dark spirits, implants, generational curses, mental programming, and any other form of dark forces that is not in alignment with Source, Christ Consciousness, and the forces of Light
- adherence to toxic and deadly ideologies, such a communism, socialism, satanism, corporatocracy, and many other isms that are just too many to list here, but which are devoid of sacredness and humanity at their core
The list is in fact endless of possible negative attachments, and these are just some of the most common forms of negative attachments that people carry throughout their lifetimes. By the way, they often do pass from one lifetime to another, they don’t leave on their own and need to be proactively cleared out.
If you are struggling with letting go of garbage in your own life, I can help you! I offer Spiritual Guidance and Coaching for people on their journeys, with the focus on health, and personal development. Contact me to schedule an appointment.
I’ve helped many hundreds of people over the last 15 years to clear out very toxic forms of negative attachments out of their lives. I work a lot in a shamanic way, and use several different forms of energy healing. I am assisted by Archangel Michael, and the whole Angelic realm, God, Light ETs / Star races, Power Animals, my Ancestors and Spirit Guides, and many other helpful compassionate beings of Heaven and Earth.
And of course I have my own experience. For over 40 years I’ve been getting rid of garbage in my own life, and believe me I’ve had a lot, really a lot, to get rid of. I’m not done. It’s an ongoing process. Self Mastery is a practice. I practice my skills and my art every single day. And that’s how I know the challenges and pitfalls of this type of journey into authentic self knowledge.
Without removing negative attachments, you won’t be able to have deep self knowledge, because these negativities will interfere in how you are seeing what you are seeing, and what you are seeing. They pretend to be a part of you.
In fact, this a deeply personal journey, and many people think they are alone on this journey. You are never alone. With faith in a loving caring Creator, there are always positive light forces who are eager to help you. They stand all around the planet 24-7-365 just waiting for you to ask them for help. They can’t interfere in our lives, if not asked. You have to ask. You can use prayer and affirmations, to ask for help today, if you feel your burden is too great, or if you feel lost. There is never a shortage of help. There is only a shortage of faith that help is available.
Arriale Starbird is a Spiritual Counselor, Shamanic Energy Healer, Reiki Master, Past Life Regression Therapist, Teacher and Mentor. To schedule a private session or register for the program, please contact us.